- Free Towing. Same day if necessary
- Prompt, courteous pick up by our own trucks
- Receipts and IRS forms given at time of pick up
Or Call 24 Hours: 732-616-4112
Do the new tax laws confuse you? We can make it simple!
To see how much your tax deduction could be, call or email us and one of our highly qualified consultants will be happy to explain the new laws and find the best way to maximize your deduction. We handle the whole process ourselves without a middleman therefore you are guaranteed to get the highest deduction possible.
The following outlines the donation process as well as highlights some of the many benefits you will receive for donating your car to our car charity NJ:
- Car Donors can still claim fair market Blue Book value when donating to the American Children’s Society for all those vehicles that are determined not to be scrap and are used in the American Children’s Society special transportation assistance program to help the underprivileged with transportation. The fair market value cannot exceed the private party value listed in any Blue Book.
- The American Children’s Society issues donors a tax-deductible donation receipt at the time of donation.
- Any vehicle is accepted, running or non-running.
- Free pickup can be arranged from your home, repair shop, or place of work.
- The American Children’s Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Boats, RV’s, motorcycles, and real estate are also accepted.
- With other car donation programs you have to wait until your car sells to know what your tax deduction will be. With the American Children’s Society you will know what your tax deduction is before you hang up the phone.
- You might be able to save more money as a tax deduction than you would get from trading in your vehicle or trying to sell it on your own.
- You avoid the hassles associated with selling an automobile:
– Strangers at your home
– Advertising costs
– No buyer for your vehicle
- You get to help the charity, while saving money in taxes.
- We pick up your vehicle for free.
- We are a non profit organization with a 501 (c) (3) ruling from the IRS. This means that your contribution is tax deductible. Our FID number is 22-3705909
If you have any questions, or would like more information,
Please e-mail us, or call: 732-616-4112.
Our representatives are available 24 hrs.