Car Donations for Kids in South Jersey
For two decades, our team at the American Children’s Society has been facilitating car donations to raise money for children with cancer and their families. As a New Jersey charity for kids, we’re dedicated to providing families in need with financial assistance and various forms of support. One of the ways we do this is by collecting cars and other vehicles in South New Jersey, which we use to raise money and ultimately offer help for those in need. People who live in or near South Jersey, Ocean County, Cherry Hill, Camden County, Burlington County, Ocean County, and other local areas, can request to donate and help save a child’s life.
So, how does our organization help children and families in need? Well, our programs support efforts to:
- Fight childhood cancer and other diseases
- Provide transportation to and from hospitals
- Assist the families of children undergoing a bone marrow transplant
- Give financial support to families with medical bills that are overwhelming
- Provide a therapist for children
- Provide assistance with Funeral Expenses
Just think – you can do all that by donating that old car you didn’t even want anymore!
Help Provide Financial Assistance for Children in South New Jersey
If you’re wondering how to give back to the community, please consider providing a car donation that will help kids. The funds our non-profit organization raises at the American Children’s Society are used solely to provide assistance for families who need help with medical bills, treatments, transportation, and equipment.
Are you wondering how you can donate to our charity? Here’s how:
- Go to our online donation form, where you can donate vehicles, RVs, and boats. Donate Here!
- Fill out the form and click the “Donate” button.
- Schedule the date and time you’d like your vehicle to be picked up. We’ll come to your home, repair shop, or workplace to pick it up.
- If you have any questions, you can call our 24/7 support line at 1-888-776-4038 or email us at email@example.com.
Remember – we accept all cars and trucks, whether they’re running or not. We’ll take them all, even if they’re wrecked, rusted or busted!
Are you wondering if donations are tax-deductible?
In case you’re wondering, yes, the donations are tax-deductible! At the American Children’s Society, we’re a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which was determined by the IRS. You can call one of our tax representatives for more information about how you can maximize your tax deduction this year.
As a charity that was formed for the purpose of helping improve the quality of life for children, we encourage car donations from people in South New Jersey, Ocean County, Camden County, Ocean County, Burlington County, Cherry Hill, and the surrounding areas. To help children in South Jersey and the rest of New Jersey, contact our 24-hour donation line at 1-888-776-4038.