Combating Childhood Cancer
- Cancer is the #1 disease killing children
- More children die from Cancer each year than Aids, Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis and Asthma combined.
- 10,000 children are diagnosed every year
- 3000 children die of Cancer every year
By supporting our organization through donations, sponsorships and volunteering, you will be directly reaching out to children and families who have fallen prey to thess debilitating diseases. Each and every contribution counts, and is vital to the continued growth of our organization. Your assistance helps us to sustain our mission of enhancing the quality of life for countless disadvantaged children and promoting children’s health through direct financial and in-kind assistance, advocacy, and support and referral services.
There are many ways in which we are involved in fighting cancer in children.
We support recognized Child Cancer Centers. Hospitals that specialize in the treatment of children.
We give support to area centers that provide group activities which promote a positive outlook for ill children.
Through our Emergency Assistance Program, we provide:
- Assistance for medical and household expenses
- Transportation to and from treatments
- Referrals for family support
- Specialized assistance based on individual needs
Follow these links for more information and support: